By Liz - 27/09/2010 19:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend had his phone taken away by his dad for this past week. I have been sending him naked photos and other naughty things this entire week, or so I thought. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 465
You deserved it 40 064

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if you and your boyfriend are of the age where one's phone might be taken away, you shouldn't be sexting.

Comments

bravesfan112233 0

your dads going to take your phone away more often

sexting with your bfs dad... your one naughty floridian.

hahafylop 4

Eyou, there are enough pics involved with this FML, I don't think we should add anymore. :)

TaylorTotsYumm 10

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

umm my number is 327-786-8890 jk idk if thats a real number ha

_TONGAN_ 5

#1-I bet your dad must have walked in after you took your photo and thought...my son has to get friends!!!

stop sending naked pictures of yourself. have more self respect, then maybe daddy-in-law will stop jacking off to your sexts.

Anyone that feels the need to send pics of themselves naked must have severe issues.

why does that count as severe issues? it can be sexy in a committed relationship

sexy every once in awhile. Not all the time.

#14 your pics awsome @op ydi 4 sexting

WTF 73? How did you know my number?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I agree, never send phone **** ever! Too risky! DTA!

So you sent your boyfriend dirty pictures and texts, but didn't talk to him or see him in a whole week? Didn't you ask him if he got your sexy stuff? Was the dad replying pretending to be your boyfriend? If so, that is messed up, FYL just for having a creeper like that around, but you still deserve it for not even mentioning it to your boyfriend to see if he got it.

musicjunkie4evr 0

... O.O did the dad respond? as ur bf?

If you're dating someone young enough to be getting their phone taken away from their parents, I assume you're at an age that you shouldn't be sending naked pics.

Dont_Explain 3

Who decides that age? I have friends who are 19 and their parents would take their phone, but 19 seems reasonable. You also get some very mature (physically and mentally) people from 12+, so who decides the age? and what is it?

Tweety122888 0

88 if the phone got taken away by dad that means that they aren't old enough to be committed. they are probably 15 or something

#176 - there have been a few cases recently where underage people have been charged with distribution of child pornography for sexting each other, so I'm pretty sure it's the government that decides that age.

ToyotaObsession 1

what does having self respect have to do with anything?

I would say that they are clearly not in a 'committed relationship' where nakey pics are acceptable, not that I think they are ever acceptable, if she only finds out a week later that that the dad has the phone. Do they not speak or keep in contact any way other than text?

WTSchool 0

... I think... you deserve this. xD

RainbowxxVeinsx 17
WTSchool 0

xD Thanks. I love it too. His name asked for it.

Justin beaver. that is gorgeous. I approve.

xdeadxradiox 0

Again, #101, your picture goes with your comment! XD

doubleeL 0

I wonder why his dad didn't tell u after the first picture??? he getting pleasured

xdeadxradiox 0

You'd think after the first picture, she would stop sending them because there was no reply.

maybe he didn't mess with the phone when mine gets taken away it gets turned off. y would he be looking at his pic mags from his sons gf

Schizomaniac 24

Can you say "lack of communication"?

m0tl3ycru3 0

Yea the OP's boyfriend shouldn't of waited a week to tell her.

There's a College Humor video about this kind of thing. This is the danger you take in sending those kinds of photos/texts, if you're not prepared to deal with the risk, then you should be more careful about sending stuff.

no Cinn isn't going to send you pics ya perv

Joke, thanks for making me seem like a perv though.

Sorry man i couldn't resist that one :)

natilie69 0

cinn in sure u send tons of pics hahahahahha jk

omg lighten up, its kinda funny and this girl's not the first and certainly not the last to send those sort of pics. get over it

yeah but ppl shouldn't wine about other ppl seeing them if they're willing to send them.

Let's talk about sext I guess let's talk about no regrets let's talk about getting flirty and getting dirty with SMS let's talk about sext, let's talk about sext!

Natalie, Lukee was quoting the lyrics from the College Humor song 'Let's talk about sext'.

So anything else you send people is okay to be seen by the world as well then? I doubt it. Just because you don't like the content of the text automatically means anything bad that happens from it is okay to you. How disgusting.

if you and your boyfriend are of the age where one's phone might be taken away, you shouldn't be sexting.

brookeec 0

Im sure him and his dad would talk/text differently. You didnt notice?

hahafylop 4

More than likely, he didn't respond. Ok yeah he did, but probably no more than some sexy compliments. :)