By Anonymous - 16/09/2012 15:32 - United States - Acton

Spicy
Today, I found out I'm pregnant. Yesterday, I finally came to my senses and started using birth control. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 804
You deserved it 59 534

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you didn't have sense enough to use ANYTHING up until now? YDI.

Comments

Well I suppose now is as good a time as any to come to your senses.. You better get a grip andbe responsible! This child needs you now.

Be happy pregnancy is all you have. There's much worse things then having a baby. You completely deserve it.

perdix 29

I looks like before you came to your senses, some dude(s) came a little lower down. Hopefully, someone with their head out of their ass will adopt your kid, and nurture will bitch-slap nature.

fml491 4

Get an abortion if you don't want the kid

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I think Abortion should only be used in cases like rape. If you don't want the baby, let someone who isn't able to have kids adopt.

Sounds like a plan! "I don't want a kid, I'll just murder it instead" because you know... That's totally not disgusting. If you can do the dirty, and be stupid enough not to use protection, you deserve to deal with the consequences of your actions. Sorry OP, YDI big time

nightowl713 25

I agree, abortion should NOT be used as a form of birth control! "I dont want my baby, but I don't want anyone else to have it either. So the only logical decision is to kill it." yep sounds legit to me. Not.

I'm pretty sure no on is thinking 'I don't want anyone else to have it either'. It is a choice based on the circumstances of the individual. When they know that they can't look after the baby or don't have the money. Or maybe due to health reasons carrying a baby for 9 months could put both lives at risk. If they decide to get an aborrtion it is not because they don't want anyone else to have it I can understand both sides of an abortion debate. But don't just assume that everyone does it for the same reason. Just because someone has an abortion does not mean that they don't want their kid.

You do realize that having a baby - just HAVING it - isn't free? There's doctor check ups, maybe medication, complications... Also, some people get literally SHUNNED for getting pregnant at an early age or outside of marriage. I'm not talking about some lady at the mall giving you dirty looks, I'm talking about your family disowning you and kicking you out or in some rather extreme cases, killing you. It's sad but it happens. In cases like that, abortion seems like a very reasonable thing.

Stupidity shouldn't be passed down to your child.

harkerk87 3

A little late hun!! But blessings are in store with that baby

BubbleGrunge 18

I'm curious as to what birth control you are using. If it is anything other than condoms or other over the counter birth control, shouldn't your doctor have done a test to make sure you weren't pregnant?

A pregnancy test that is a false positive is something that rarely happens. You are more likely to get a false negative than a false positive.

BubbleGrunge 18

Umm yea I understand that, I'm not saying OP isn't pregnant. I'm asking why her doctor didn't know she was pregnant when more than likely they would do a pregnancy test and make sure she is healthy enough for whatever birth control OP decided to take.

Don't be silly, control that willy! Sex can wait, **********!

Well I hope you at least know who the daddy is...