By Anonymous - 01/09/2009 07:30 - United States

Today, I'm being evicted from my apartment for not paying rent. My father is the on-site landlord, meaning I now have to move my stuff downstairs into his place, and hear every day how I'm a failure. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 125
You deserved it 45 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RJB 0

Well you should pay your rent. There you go. :-)

tehukiso 0

To be fair, if you get evicted for not paying your rent, you ARE a failure.

Comments

RJB 0

Well you should pay your rent. There you go. :-)

Why would you rent from your family? It seems like if you want to live on your own enough to move out, you'd want to get away from them.

tehukiso 0

To be fair, if you get evicted for not paying your rent, you ARE a failure.

Tip: Pay your rent. You don't HAVE to move down there with him. Cardboard boxes and newspaper blankets are cheap. You can even rummage through dumpsters!

teach09 0

You really expected to live in an apartment and not pay rent? It doesn't matter if you were renting from your father or not. That's money that your family is losing because you're taking up space...YDI

your dad must be a jerk, he should help you get a job in this situation

Too bad you are a failure! ( intoxicunt- you were right yesterday, I would have mentioned you in the comment yesterday about the lady who wrongly thought the surprise was her own, but you had already posted on that one :D )

Thank you! My work is thankless sometimes... :]

Ever hear of "paying your rent"? Give that a try.

No prob. You get flamed alot by pricks, but more often than not, you have valid points. Just thought i'd let you know :)

I'm glad people appreciate it. Haha, I got in some all-out wars last night, like this one with mouseguard about STDs. I should probably consider getting a life.

Jmido 0

someone wants a cyber gf... OP: pay your rent, ydi for thinking you could leech off your parents still while trying to be financially independent. Either live with mommy and daddy or become more responsible.