By Anonymous - 16/09/2012 15:32 - United States - Acton

Spicy
Today, I found out I'm pregnant. Yesterday, I finally came to my senses and started using birth control. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 804
You deserved it 59 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you didn't have sense enough to use ANYTHING up until now? YDI.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That's just as dumb as using the whole "kids in Africa don't have anything to eat, so eat your cabbage!" crap. Other people's circumstances don't have ANYTHING to do with your own. As it seems, OP is in no situation, nor does she want, to have kids and even though it's entirely her fault for being stupid (along with the baby daddy, as it takes two to tango and two to use birth control), it doesn't take from the fact that this might very well ruin the life she's dreamt about having. Some people not being able to have kids doesn't mean her problem is any less... Real.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
littlesister67 0

I agree. The best part is watching them go through all the changes. Infant to baby, baby to toddler, etc.

Yeah babies are awesome when you're mature and financially stable. For all we know, OP is about to be featured on "16 & Pregnant"

Actually, 32, watching them go through changes is sad, and even painful. Unless you're playing Sims. Then it's awesome.

mrnuleef 7

I have a PLANNED 9 month old and I still remember his birth like it was yesterday. And now he's crawling and teething. :,( They really do grow up so fast! Make the best of it OP or find someone who will

Reminds me of the line from Juno-- This is one doodle that can't be undid, home-skillet.

Damn, this comment didn't get thumbed down?! Wtf. I would've thought the dogs would have come out since you mentioned abortion. People will vote down a comment for something being spelled wrong. I'm shocked!

#201 - It (38) did by the time I saw it. So I will restate it: "Or abortion."

I don't know why people are thumbing it down anyway. I know it's controversial, but it's legal and definitely an option.

Oh shut the hell up. god has nothing to do with spawning.

God has nothing to do with this, mainly because he doesn't exist.

streetriots 9

YDI. I do feel bad for the kid you're going to have. At least for the next 9 months you won't have to pay for birth control.

I knew someone who was pregnant, broke up with the daddy, got a new boyfriend. They had unprotected sex. She went to find out the gender and was only like 6 weeks along. She had a miscarriage without knowing it and got pregnant again. Also, having babies unplanned is my ideal, but it's. Not the end of the world. You love em!

148- looks like your autocorrect betrayed you towards the end. But no worries I get what you mean, even if others may thumb you down.

r_bruce69 19

Lol. Too true. And the irony too...

33- Mmmmm, testify! If only that sentiment were able to be enforced…

winnerme123 8

Don't forget ugly. We want a beautiful world!

CookieKidrauhl 0

Not to worry - Go to RadioShack and get a flux capacitor. Dial it to three weeks ago and start over. Einstein will be proud!

No glove, no love. Or If you like it then you better put a NuvaRing on it! Oh oh oh! Too late now.