By Anonymous - 16/09/2012 15:32 - United States - Acton

Spicy
Today, I found out I'm pregnant. Yesterday, I finally came to my senses and started using birth control. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 804
You deserved it 59 534

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you didn't have sense enough to use ANYTHING up until now? YDI.

Comments

blacksswan 10

You should have came to your senses a little earlier. But in about 9 months when you see your babies precious face you will be the happiest mom alive. Trust me babies are such a blessing! They give your life a whole new meaning. I don't have a baby of my own but I have a 11 month old niece who I wouldn't give up for the world. I am so glad she came into this world. So yea congratulations! Keep your head up I am sure everything will be ok.

I don't have a baby, but I have a niece! AKA, I don't have to give up my body, risk horrible side effects or death, along with major hormone fluctuations, only to eject the baby painfully and then get no sleep and have lots of bills. I don't have to change diapers or give up my life, but I do get to play with it when it's quiet and give it back to the actual mother as soon as it starts to cry! Knowing a baby and have a baby are nothing alike, and you're an idiot who should never breed if you think they are remotely similar.

Youadoreme69 4

Sounds like my dumbass brother and his dumbass girlfriend.

And yet, me and my husband have been trying for 4 years....

It breaks my heart to hear these types of stories. Hang in there 163; you will get your wish soon enough; and it will be totally worth the effort.