By Itsbeen8years - 05/04/2015 19:18 - Slovakia - Stupava

Today, I found my first bra and tried it on. It still fits. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 951
You deserved it 3 866

Same thing different taste

Top comments

expertsmilee 26

Probably not the breast feeling in the world.

Hey, think of all the money you saved not having to buy all new ones! That's a plus, right? Those things are so stupidly expensive

Comments

saffy66 34

Look at it this way - they didn't shrink, and you haven't beefed up elsewhere otherwise it wouldn't fit round you.

Your username makes it that much better!

I feel you, girl, but don't worry too much about it. There are a lot of positive sides to having small breasts. You don't have that much in your way, it's better for your back and honestly the size of your breasts doesn't really matter. Love what you've got!

And shirts fit you correctly! I'm a 36 DDD and have to buy huge and alter down so I'm not wearing a tent but not squished like pancakes. And some I just can't wear. Forget halters, or anything with formed cups. It's a blessing and a curse.

Rose_1893 9

117 you should try shopping for bras at lane bryant if there is one near you. they cater specifically to women with larger breasts and the bras are actually adorable.

karcummings 19

bra size song matter! we know how you feel

guys don't care about breast sizes, as long as you have breasts you're golden.

Geckosrock99 33

Actually, smaller breasts will be made fun of, if not by stuck up bitches, then by douchebags. Grew up with shit like that.

74- Totally. "Pancakes" was my nickname for the first two years of high school.

This might come as a shock, but not everything women do and feel is all about men and what they like.

Your cups don't have to runneth over, to be plentiful

At least you won't get black eyes running for public transport :) Small breasts are just as attractive as larger ones. And it's easier to find pretty bras.