By Itsbeen8years - 05/04/2015 19:18 - Slovakia - Stupava

Today, I found my first bra and tried it on. It still fits. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 951
You deserved it 3 866

Same thing different taste

Top comments

expertsmilee 26

Probably not the breast feeling in the world.

Hey, think of all the money you saved not having to buy all new ones! That's a plus, right? Those things are so stupidly expensive

Comments

I know the feeling, OP. I'm 20 and still a 32A. Try not to worry about it too much. No one really cares about the size of your boobs but you. Just embrace being part of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee and love your body as it is :)

Heather1492 4

At least you didn't get wider

Hey, at least you don't really need to buy bras till the old ones are warn out. I have to buy all new bras every six months cause my boobs refuse to stop growing. I've gone up 3 cup sizes in the past year alone.

To all the people saying, "Not all men like big breasts, don't worry" Why do her breasts have to be so crucial to her appearance? Maybe she's not into men in the first place? What does it matter what men think of her? I'm not a psycho feminist or anything, but seriously. It's just a blub of fat. Get over it and learn to appreciate yourself and other people for who they truly are and not the size of the fat on their chest.

It's still pretty cold to be having all of these mosquito bites.

I would be happy to fit in my first bra, but I won't because I'm way fatter now :(

hey look on the bright side: least you dont have to buy new ones.

uhnevermind 24

Imagine your disappointment if you realized your penis hadn't grown since puberty. It's not a perfect analogy, but it works.

SHMANDER 4

This to me really isn't fml worthy, tons of guys prefer smaller breasts, myself included. The delusion that large breasts are the best is not only impractical but downright silly.