By snow - 22/09/2009 09:12 - Australia

Today, I found my biological father, who I have never met, on facebook and decided to message him. He blocked me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 825
You deserved it 6 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Awww hun,don't worry ): Maybe he wasn't your father and was just creeped out at your message since it came from a stranger claiming to be his daughter. But if he was your father,then **** him,he's not worth you!

4th He is not your father. The man who raised you is. Better off without him in your life.

Comments

I find it funny and i see this all the time on here, last week there was "i found my son of facebook that i didnt know about on face book.." and now we have i found my disapeared father on face book blah blah blah, people read FMLs then do a twist to it and make a similiar one, i call BS

FactorCerveza 0

Dude that sucks man, i'm sorry. Your biological dad is a dick, i wouldn't want to contact him and i dont think you deserve to feel shitty (if you are). Instead i recommend that you make a spoof profile of a woman, then make a meeting and punch him in the face for not being a man. ps. live in norcal?, i'm down to help xD

SlipKnoTHeretic 0

YDI For having Plexico comment on your gay ass fml.

Look rather than having a go at the dad maybe you should get the circumstances. If this guy should have taken responsibility for the kid all along then fine slam him cause he deserves it. But what if he legaly put the kid up for adoption or another senario like that. Circumstance makes all the difference so pause to think before commenting you judgemental, ignorant morons.

I really love how most of you people act like you're effing talking about. "blah blah blah he never wanted you" "blah blah blah you're lame for doing it over Facebook" "blah blah blah why didn't you call" WELL. I met MY biological father over facebook. He lived in England, my mom was a friend of his when he lived in Canada. He moved back to England and she went back to California. 9 months later I popped out and I was being raised by a single mother. She didn't have an English Address nor an English Phone number to contact him on. Well I found him on facebook. He had no idea and then I went to visit him in England. We have a great relationship and we're both sorry we hadn't been part of eachother's lives since the beggining. Now I live in England and he lives very close.# It had nothing to do with him not wanting me. I had no other way of contacting him than by way of Facebook. And it has worked out wonderfully. SO anyone who doesn't have a clue to as what you're talking about, just sit this one out.

maree_fml 0