By snow - 22/09/2009 09:12 - Australia

Today, I found my biological father, who I have never met, on facebook and decided to message him. He blocked me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 825
You deserved it 6 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Awww hun,don't worry ): Maybe he wasn't your father and was just creeped out at your message since it came from a stranger claiming to be his daughter. But if he was your father,then **** him,he's not worth you!

4th He is not your father. The man who raised you is. Better off without him in your life.

Comments

awww :( Its okay dont worry :) your better off without that jerk. But you do also have to concider that he may have been shoked. Give it some time maybe later he'll accept the fact that your his daughter and talk to you face to face. :D and if not then thats his loss seams to me that your doing fine. x)

If that's the case, I think you're better off without knowing him.

tdizzles 0

i found my father on whitepages.com never knew him before, only had his first and last name and an approximate age. his number was the first and only one i had to call. sometimes you just know you have the right person.

What the hell made you think that he wanted anything to do with you? He made that clear when he left you and never bothered to make contact. Move on with your life.

raymm 1

FIrst thing I would think would be "Oh oh, child support claim, family court litigation." My guess is he blocked you because he was afraid your message was the start of a world of trouble for him.

mlee126 0
clarissa_Gyall 0

I'm sorry but thats kinda funny....im sorry really though, I wouldn't know

move on with your life, your better off without him! his loss :]