By snow - 22/09/2009 09:12 - Australia

Today, I found my biological father, who I have never met, on facebook and decided to message him. He blocked me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 825
You deserved it 6 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Awww hun,don't worry ): Maybe he wasn't your father and was just creeped out at your message since it came from a stranger claiming to be his daughter. But if he was your father,then **** him,he's not worth you!

4th He is not your father. The man who raised you is. Better off without him in your life.

Comments

savingaspo 7
KingCeltic77 18

No offense, talking to your your biological father for the first time isn't exactly something that you do over Facebook.

maybe you came on too strong, were you 100% positive he was your biological father? it must've been a big shock for him. it doesn't matter now the only true father figure if the one that raised you and was there for you growing up.

Yup. Happened to me on my 21st birthday.

Personally? id catfish him. make him think your some girl wanting to meet him. make is like a coffee shop or something. then be a few minutes late, so he is already sitting. then ask him what the **** his problem is.

slmwhitechick 8

It could be worse yesterday I finally found mine when i googled his name his obituary popped up :( i've been looking for 20+ years and he's been dead for 4. (did i mention the obit listed him as a loving father of 4 other kids and i want mentioned)