By FailedTraveller - 04/07/2018 15:00

Today, I took a long distance train across country. Early on I had an urgent need to use the bathroom. As I went to flush away the nasty, the preflush water violently projected my diarrhoea onto my pants before clearing the rest down the gurgler. I have 8 hours left on the train. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 645
You deserved it 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

boopingsnoot 24

Was there no lid on the toilet seat?

Lobby_Bee 17

Weave a new pair of pants out of toilet paper. There's no good way out of this, but it's much better than smelling like shit the whole day.

Comments

boopingsnoot 24

Was there no lid on the toilet seat?

On trains, airplanes, buses...things that move, generally.

Train toilets typically do have kids, along with a sign saying to close the lid before flushing, for this very reason. Few people want to be soaked with toilet water, so fitting toilets that are likely to do so with lids makes sense.

Lids. That word was LIDS. Good job, autocorrect.

boopingsnoot 24

They have lids on planes and busses, so it makes sense that a moving vehicle would have a toilet lid.

Lobby_Bee 17

Weave a new pair of pants out of toilet paper. There's no good way out of this, but it's much better than smelling like shit the whole day.

I just threw up in my mouth reading that, bad day sir, bad day.

That is most definitely a shitty situation, and don't for second let anyone tell you otherwise.

I’m presuming you brought a change of pants? Change into those and toss the shit ones out of the window.

PenguinPal3017 19

Delete Facebook, lawyer up, hit the gym.

Lol he had his own 4th of July fireworks, just really shitty one's 🤣😨😵

Take off your pants and throw them away. Anyone who takes a long train ride these days is insane, so completing your trip pantsless won’t bother any of the other nuts.

WHSKitty 7

Always put a change of clothes in your bag. You may still stink, but at least you’d be cleaner.

ChromoTec 24

Looks like the fireworks came a little early this Independence Day