By mastel07 - 10/12/2014 12:59 - United Kingdom - Stevenage

Today, I found a very light blonde long hair on my marital bed's pillow. I confronted my husband about it and after hours of arguments and me throwing his stuff out of the house, I found another. Attached to my head. My husband isn't having an affair, I'm just going grey. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 241
You deserved it 44 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You resorted to cheating based on one strand of hair? YDI

Comments

You are a sociopath, why would you end a marriage over a hair!!!

You obviously need to think about your trust issues. You shouldn't automatically think the worst about everything. That's just plain bad for your health, his health, and your marriage.

nitrog100 21

Sweet buttery Jesus. I hope your husband has the strength of will to leave you ASAP. You've got serious issues, lady. I'm 21, and even I get the occasional white hair.

I think if he was having an affair he would have a look of sorrow not surprise...

you really shouldn't have assumed that your husband was having an affair so quickly. you should trust that your husband won't do that to you, after all isn't that what a relationship about?

You really should work on your thrust issues.Loose Hair has the tendency to get everywhere. Even if it wasnt yours it could have been from a coworker or friend that lost it and got attached to your husband.

I see that most people here is very judgemental about this matter- 'dimb bitch', 'work on your thrust issues', 'jumping to conclusions', 'sociopath', etc... What would your reaction be, honestly?

Honestly? If I found a hair... My reaction would be to do... nothing.

My reaction to a single strand of hair? Throw it away and move on. There is basically no person on the planet with hair that's one flat tone. For example I have strawberry blonde hair. The loose hairs that I pull from my hairbrush are always a mix of pale blonde strands, copper color strands, grey strands, and a few almost pale brown strands. So the likelihood that it was one of my hairs would seem pretty high to me. People come in contact with so many other people and things during the day that it's actually harder to not pick up a few stray hairs and carry them home with you. The OP in this case is either 1) A nutcase with serious trust issues or 2) In a relationship she should have gotten out of a while ago if a single oddly colored hair was the straw that broke the camels back on a pile of distrust.