By Luna - 22/07/2012 02:30 - United States - Carmel

Today, I found a tick half-buried in my nipple. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 684
You deserved it 3 529

Same thing different taste

Top comments

theslimshadylp 6

I think you should get checked out for lime disease.....

I bet that really ticked you off..!... I got nothing... I like nipples.

Comments

Glitterhinoceros 14

Well, how long did it take you to notice?

Sawarski 13

Well, I must admit of all the places to choose from on OP the Nipple would be the easiest place to hide. Maybe this tick prefers milk over blood.

Less than a day and you're fine. Otherwise you might get an infected nipple, which believe me, is not a fun tick bite to deal with.

I'm guessing it didn't take too long to notice as long as OP was doing their bi-weekly nipple checkup. What, you guys don't do that?

How long? Depends on how fat the op's nipple was! Quoting deuce bigalow, "That's a huge bitch!" Yes, I was referring to both the nipple and the tick

ratmond101 0

Glitterhen you have to be the prettiest girl I have seen

onealmxwilson 18

That tick knew what it was going for. It wasn't a coincidence that it was on your nipple.

hbbs93 6

OP must have inverted nipples. Otherwise I don't understand how the tick got in there.

theslimshadylp 6

I think you should get checked out for lime disease.....

theslimshadylp 6
GovernorGeneral 8

Oooooh the doc would love that.

#7: "Bad" is an adjective. Thus, a "bad" is not a thing that you can have.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

#49 - Well, THAT was an annoying, unnecessary comment.

I don't know, I think there's something to be said for good & clear grammar..

theslimshadylp 6
theslimshadylp 6

Seriously though dude but that made you sound like a major douche.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

#58 - I don't know, seeing as you're 32 (if you're age really is correct), don't you have anything better to do rather than pick on a phrase that is used on a daily basis?

theslimshadylp 6

#64 you took the words out of my mouth mad props to you.

gmc_blossom 21

49- I'm all for correcting grammar, I really am. But even I think your comment was just totally unnecessary. Saying, "my bad" is very common amongst everybody. I hope you enjoy being an insufferable prick.

Laura1804 2

Yeah I think you should get checked out for lyme also. It's not fun to have. I would know.

Are you aware Flying Pig that there are two periods at the end of your sentence? 1 would have been appropriate for a statement and 3 would have made and ellipsis, indicating more is to follow. Ha ha take that! Don't pick on grammar if you can't even get your own right.

I had it too! it sucks get checked!!

That tick knows the way to your heart ;)

Haha you and that tick came so close to being one happy couple.

biglittlehead 12

I read this in Magneto's voice from Xmen First Class.

Yes another Xmen fan!! While I'm commenting, that is a smart tick. (sorry I have no puns)

With great power comes great responsibility.

GovernorGeneral 8
monkeybanana 7

Does that have anything to do with this FML? If so, please explain.

Well you see, OP has the power to use her body to attract any kind of insect towards it, however she neglected to check what insect she was feeling like that day and attracted ticks. OP is basically Magneto and Ant Man's baby. Dare I say, the Tick Magnet?

Daftendirekt1 0

I think he was making a Spiderman reference. What with him getting bitten by a spider then getting super powers.

I think so too but the bs explanation the other person pulled off is quite impressive lol

I bet that really ticked you off..!... I got nothing... I like nipples.

Oh yeah! And before I forget, you should probably get your nipples checked out....

GovernorGeneral 8

Is it bingo time already? :O

No, I'm just to lazy to type, 'Before'... Nice try though.

wellfuuucckme 7

48- I disliked your comment :3

Regarding your name 53, no. Regarding your profile, they can't stand you either. Regarding your comment... I disliked yours as well.

GovernorGeneral 8

I like nipples too but #8, your misuse of the word 'too' got to me. It's "too* late" and "too* lazy" Give me your thoughts on a nipple bath.

You made my day 57, I was thinking along the same lines as you, albeit more of phrases like "STFU GTFO bitch!"

81-My thoughts on a nipple bath? *me gusta* there you have it.

What the he'll is a nipple bath??? Don't get me wrong it sounds intriguing.... Jk.

I volunteer to check OP's nipples out.... unless OP is male

its funny that 53 got more dislikes than 48 got likes. :D 48- i would count the dislikes as likes, if i were you. feel very accomplished.

weasel123 9

Have you not heard of tick nipple rings? It's the new craze!

MikeMikeTheAzn 3

I wonder if it layer any eggs while in your... Ehmm.. nipple.

GovernorGeneral 8
Snackycake 20

Whenever I hear that a bug laid eggs under something I keep thinking that once the bugs grow they will get so big their nest will explode. So, according to my logic, op's nipples will explodeO_O

Maybe that's what the Tick was trying to get. I mean, he was half buried in her nipple... Pretty sure that's foreplay, lol. Right?

The correct term would be "laid", gentlemen.

Wouldn't you have felt it trying to burrow its way into such a sensitive area? My goodness! I hope it doesn't end up getting infected.

I think a tick releases a venom or whatever the word is that numbs the area as its biting somewhat like mosquito or a leach so that the blood doesn't coagulate while it is trying to ingest it. Some people can feel all of the above bites but many cannot because of this. Don't be worried it isn't just you, good luck!

Oh, I didn't know that..! Well, I know now haha ^_^