By Luna - 22/07/2012 02:30 - United States - Carmel

Today, I found a tick half-buried in my nipple. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 684
You deserved it 3 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

theslimshadylp 6

I think you should get checked out for lime disease.....

I bet that really ticked you off..!... I got nothing... I like nipples.

Comments

If I were a tick I would definately go for the nips.

How did it even get there? More importantly how did you not notice till now?? It's gonna be a pain to get out. Good luck op

I certainly hope you promptly removed it. We don't want him going around bragging to his tick friends about how he got both second base AND a free dinner on the first date. The other bugs might think you're easy.

I think I'd throw up if that happened to me.

Snackycake 20

You don't have to be dirty for a tick to be on you, even the cleanest people get them.

BlackBlazeCobra 16

Wouldn't that have hurt? I know ticks release venom but with such a sensitive area you'd probably feel surface pain. I once found a tick half embedded in my side, and there was a lot of soreness. I found it during school too :I

Nah. The "venom" you're referring to is a mixture of a substance that prevents coagulation, and a substance that eases the pain.

v1kt4r 13

Ticks are small, they only swell significantly while sucking your blood. Unless OP didn't have a shower for days, it seems unlikely that the tick would've been there for a long enough time to drink so much blood.

jarockstar27 10

Ewww! How could you not notice?! That had to hurt!

They have venom that they inject into you that numbs the spot they are feeding on. There would have been no indicator for the OP to feel what was happening to her/him until s/he saw it.