By fuckdubstep51 - 21/07/2012 22:49 - United States - Willingboro

Today, my boss gave me a warning for "insulting our best customer" after she saw a comment on her customer card saying "stop giving this fat bitch free samples." My boss had written it in the first place, but refuses to either remember or admit it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 647
You deserved it 1 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a prick! 1. For saying you did it. 2. For writing that. You give that fat bitch all the samples she wants. :) (I am obviously kidding when calling her that)

Just keep giving her free samples...that'll show your boss!

Comments

What a prick! 1. For saying you did it. 2. For writing that. You give that fat bitch all the samples she wants. :) (I am obviously kidding when calling her that)

DreBeezy 9

Wow, your boss is a real immature dumbass. It's not right that you have to work under such a douche.

scarface90 8

Go to his boss (assuming he has a boss) and explain the whole thing...

Your boss is an ass, that "fat bitch" is putting money into your boss's pocket!

#41, I guess it depends on whether she comes only to eat the free samples or if she buys stuff and then stuffs her face with samples on the way out.

Close the lane and walk away like nothing happened. She'll be dumbstruck for years

Tell her the truth and give her double free samples.

Just keep giving her free samples...that'll show your boss!

cameronman9 2
BunchieRules 31

16 - And jobs are so easy to find. OP, try to keep your job, even though your boss is an idiot.

PhishloverA 14

Yeah, I agree with #16, don't quit and go through all the trouble to get another job. Try getting your boss fired

Secure a new job THEN quit. There is no reason OP should have to put up with that boss. Besides, with a boss like that, OP will probably get fired eventually.

CessOMG 3
xXxIracebethxXx 14
TriflingAllDay 6

At least he only gave you a warning for that... But perhaps he ONLY gave you a warning because he knows he did it! Hmm.

DreBeezy 9

Good sir, I believe this comment is missing a little something: sense.

PhishloverA 14

#5, OP shouldn't even have gotten a warning for what his boss did. OP shouldn't have gotten in trouble at all

k2_silly 2

I was thinking the same.!!

It makes sense. Boss knows he did it. Didn't want to admit it. Needed fall guy so gave op a warning. Now he disciplined someone and can attempt to keep up the illusion that he was innocent.

katydid95 5

I'd quit. Your dignity will be torn to shreds if you stay.

Never mind you will lose your house, car, and everything else you need money for. Oh well, you can always be a hobo with unshredded dignity.

29, at what point did OP say he had a house, car, or bills to pay? He could be a fifteen year old on his first job for all we know.

My point was if your boss is an idiot or whatever the case may be, it's best to not just quit, because later in life you will have a house, cars, and bills.

Why on earth will the OPs dignity be "torn to shreds"???

Get a new job THEN quit. The boss is going to get OP fired eventually and OP is in a dead end job anyways. You wouldn't stay with an emotionally abusive partner because of a house, so why would you do that with a boss?

And have no job in this economy? I think not.

SuaSponte 1

Quit? Quitting will get you nowhere in life. Everybody will deal will shitty bosses in their life, you just have to suck it up, not take the easy route and giving up.

cactasaurus 7

Why on Earth would someone even say that about a customer or to them? Especially your boss. What an ass..

Hey how are you doing I saw your profile and you looked pretty chill. Have a few things in common. Was wondering if you wanted to talk?

Erica how do you send a message? Haha ;)

If you keep giving her samples, then she'll no longer be a bitch. Food makes them happy.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

But she'll still be fat...

Come on. Who doesn't like a jolly fat person?

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Ahh, I was being sarcastic. It didn't seem to get through... I don't mind fat, jolly people D:

I prefer the term jolly and pleasantly plump.

"I gave that bitch a sample. Bitches love samples".

Don't worry Op. Your fucktard boss is trying to "mask the pain of guilt." She's trying to put the blame on others to make herself look good to others. I'd say quit the job before she makes gives you a bad rep.

flutter4 7

Fucktard. Thats pretty funny :)