By Anonymous - 21/02/2016 19:02 - United States - North Scituate

Today, I found a picture of my ex with a new boyfriend. This wouldn't be so bad if she didn't break up with me because she was lesbian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 448
You deserved it 1 865

Same thing different taste

Top comments

she was probably just looking for an excuse to break up with you, OP. If she lied to you like that, you're better off without her anyways. You can do better.

Plot twist: Op's girlfriend's new boyfriend is actually a girl

Comments

she was probably just looking for an excuse to break up with you, OP. If she lied to you like that, you're better off without her anyways. You can do better.

Tell in the future to say lesbian honest, you don't have to lie, I'm going to be sad either way.

And then while she's scratching her head, trying to figure out what the hell that means, run away!

uchua 16

Was that even English? Looks like some Google translate output.

Let's be honest. Probably should be written differently to make the joke. But it's not the first or last time I will be down voted for a bad joke. Lesbianest? Les-bi-anest? Les-bi-honest? Whatever, at least I'm not lying about who I'm cheating on the OP with. Wait, yes I am.

Breakups suck, especially when there's even more lies in the breakup

It's possible the ex realised she's actually bisexual

But that wouldn't be a reason to break up with her current boyfriend; unless he had a problem with it and broke up with her. It sounds more like she was looking for an excuse to break up with op.

I'm more suggesting she realised she was attracted to women and not the male OP and assumed she was a lesbian, and after leaving the relationship found she was attracted to some men, just not OP

29 - That's almost exactly what happened to me in the past, actually, so I concur.

They meant that maybe she realized it after she broke it off with OP

If she really was a lesbian you could have been like Ross... Tough luck, it sucks either way!

Ouch. That's harsh. I really feel for you, mate.