By Anonymous - 15/06/2010 19:31 - United States

Today, I finally weighed myself after going on a strict diet of only fruits, vegetables, and coffee. I gained weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 177
You deserved it 22 458

Same thing different taste

Top comments

try this little thing called exercise. you can't just eat right unless you have a high metabolism. so ydi.

meliz37 1

how much sugar did u put in that coffee....?

Comments

Barrientos432 5

Well work out too! it speeds up your metabolism& junk..

You should get a tapeworm; watch the pounds drop like YEAHHHHHH

you need protein & carbs to metabolize. what you were doing was essentially starvation. YDI, dummie.

ydi. do your research before coming up with some crazy diet. as said before, there is a lot of sugar in fruits and coffee isn't that great for you and probably had sugar in it as well. the best thing to do is eat a well balanced diet of normal foods, not just fruits and veggies. just control your portions! and drink a lot of water. portion control is the most important thing. when you have that down, you can pretty much eat whatever you want in moderation. excercise also helps, obviously.

karatekid10 0

you have to have some protein in there too it's a must

Muscle weighs more than fat if that helps.

OP, while the phrasing could be less, um, profane, a lot of the people here have the right idea. A balanced diet has lean protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats. Do a little research and don't forget to get some exercise!

coffee is refined sugar + caffeine, which both make you hyper (sleep? ha!) and then make you crash when you should be awake. irregular sleep patterns can put your metabolism out of whack. not a good thing to drink when you want to lose weight. fail for op.

kiki819721 2

coffee doesn't help with loosing weight sweetie!