By Anonymous - 15/06/2010 19:31 - United States

Today, I finally weighed myself after going on a strict diet of only fruits, vegetables, and coffee. I gained weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 177
You deserved it 22 458

Same thing different taste

Top comments

try this little thing called exercise. you can't just eat right unless you have a high metabolism. so ydi.

meliz37 1

how much sugar did u put in that coffee....?

Comments

mouritsen94 0

that's the worst diet I've ever heard of.

musicalsarcasm16 0

your body thought that you were starving so it stored all the extra energy as fat sobyoy don't die...ydi for not researching better diets

there are absolutely no calories in fruits and veggies that's why when you starve yourself (by only eating fruits and veggies) your body goes into a panic thinking there's no food to eat and holds on to the fat and adds more to survive......

palmtrees 1

There are so many things wrong in this statement I don't know where to begin...

Try throwing up everytime you eat something by sticking your fingers down your throat. And remember, if you are ever happy with your body weight, that's when you lose. Trust me, I'm a celebrity.

lol prbly wasn't too much of a diet if you ate twice as much? eh?

wazdog 4

Too much sugar in fruits and coffee and too little exercise. Also, just because it's fruits and vegetables doesn't mean you can eat as much as you want.

camsham86 0

Why would you choose to drink coffee? Ever hear of WATER? You need to put a little fat in your diet to help your body burn foods.

peacelovekat 0