By Anonymous - 15/06/2010 19:31 - United States

Today, I finally weighed myself after going on a strict diet of only fruits, vegetables, and coffee. I gained weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 177
You deserved it 22 458

Same thing different taste

Top comments

try this little thing called exercise. you can't just eat right unless you have a high metabolism. so ydi.

meliz37 1

how much sugar did u put in that coffee....?

Comments

DAN7IEL 2

u gotta excersise too! an to much coffe can hurt ya too! and I think maybe some fruits produce their own sugar do maybe that's why?

You don't lose weight by lowering how much fat and carbs you eat, you gotta exercise to burn the extra fat off you

10- lol change your display pic! it looks like u have a huge hard on!

capthavoc123 0

Hey, guess what. The people who lose weight? They do that by eating normal food with normal portions and EXERCISE. I have spent the last six months exercising five days a week and I've lost twenty-five pounds. I have not changed my diet or eating habits AT ALL from when I weighed over two hundred pounds. Diets don't work at all. You have no reason to be on a diet unless you have special dietary needs like an allergy to gluten or something like that.

Lost 30 pounds in 2 months over summer break, but I'm going to go ahead and guess that you're an adult. I went to the gym for 4 hours a day 7 days a week. I ate everything I used to without the junk. XD

161&191- congrats on the weight loss! I bet you both feel good about yourselves, and you should! :)

Hot damn you are right. But I still got some fat on me. At least my BMI went from 30% to 13%

kitsuneluvuh 12

Sweetie, that's not the way to go about a diet. The only food group that actually should be cut out is the junk food and the foods full of fat and salts. You need protein, which is found in meats; eat lean meats like chicken and lean beef. Otherwise you need to eat lots of nuts and soy to get enough protein. If you want to lose weight, eat smaller portions of healthy food (protein-rich foods are good) and exercise. If you MUST go on a special diet, I recommend Nutrisystem. My mum is on that, and it really works. Basically really research your diets and talk to your doctor or something. And lay off the coffee.

kitsuneluvuh 12

... Wow, that's completely incorrect. Vegetables and fruits have plenty of calories, carbohydrates, and vitamins. It's a matter of eating the right plants in the right ratios. For example, you could easily and healthily subsist entirely on corn and beans, because together they provide all the amino acids your body does not naturally produce and are full of vitamins and protein (the beans). You'd just get really tired of beans and corn. And I doubt OP was going into a hibernation mode like everyone's saying. Sounds more like an extremely unbalanced diet based in ignorance. um, this is directed at the person who said that veggies and fruits have no calories and the OP went into starvation mode...