By jk2010 - 03/02/2010 17:44 - Israel

Today, I finally removed my car insurance after realizing it costs too much money. Since I then had more money, I went to celebrate with ice cream. On the way, I got hit by a truck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 127
You deserved it 55 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks. Where I live it's illegal to drive without car insurance.

that was stupid of you - insurance is to cover your ass as well as the other idiots out there!!

Comments

If you can't afford the insurance, you shouldn't have a car in the first place. Get off the road.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to drive a car without insurance...

yottskry 0

Oh yeah in every country everywhere ever the same laws apply...

In Israel you need at least basic insurance to legally drive the vehicle. I do think it's dumb to not have more than basic to cover your ass for the idiots out there.

AKADreyadigg 0

yeah... u deserve it because 1.) you're a cheapskate and 2.) because hmmm. idk it's illegal to drive without insurance in the vast majority of the stares... Have fun buying a new car u bastard

Towelie_31 0

#19 israel is not a state... it's a country...

Towelie_31 0

#19 it doesn't matter how many states it's illegal in, OP lives in Israel

Technically, Israel is considered a soverign state. I highly doubt that's what #19 was saying, but... just thought I'd point that out. OP, YDI, 100%. Like #16 said, if you can't afford insurance, don't drive.

Guys, I'm Chinese, and yes, some people in Guangzhou eat dog meat, but don't ******* make that a stereotype and broadcast it across the whole goddamned world of FML with a profile picture, okay? thx :)

AGGoddess 2

You should have tried to find a cheaper insurance company.

Where I live it's illegal to drive without car insurance. I don't know about Israel though.

spetchi 0

That sucks, but you really shouldn't have gotten rid of you insurance. Ydi for no common sense

Illegal driving AND no ice cream? What a rough day.

~Yeah true. Its so obvious that everybody in the world live in America.~

npk88 0

Yep, it's illegal to drive without insurance in many states in the US and several countries in Europe from what I understand. Almost everyone gets in at least a minor car accident at least once in their lifetime...driving without insurance is taking a big (and dumb) risk. As expensive as you think it may be it pales in comparison to how much you would have to pay to fix yours and/or someone else's car!