By nasty_ex - 21/06/2011 12:25 - Australia

Today, I finally found out who has been sending me hate letters, it's my husband's ex-wife. They've been divorced for 7 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 650
You deserved it 3 389

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Send her thank you letters for taking the time to write to you and tell her how happy you and your husband are.

Comments

theonlysweetpea 10

I'm in a bad mood so I'm gonna give you bad advice: BEAT HER DOWN! REPEATEDLY! I'm calming down so here's the better advice: keep the evidence

Write back to her saying, your letters make no difference to me, keep hating, keep barking, but we shine!

perdix 29

You must be quite the bitch if it took you a long time to figure out who was sending you hate mail. How many enemies do you have?

Show the letters to the police and ask them to have a chat with the ex. They're usually very willing to do that because it can solve a lot of problems before they turn into something much more serious.

awardZu 0

File a harassment report, buy a gun, get a big angry dog, and install more locks on everything. That bitch is gonna be at your house soon!

natsterz 0

well at least they're letters, it could be a lot worst mines tries to chase me down the street with her car :)

garcia_linda12 0

I know how you feel. A week before my Husband and I got married, his ex called HIS MOTHER to ask her to tell him that she was sorry they ever got divorced and she wished she could have him back. Of course, the fact that my Mother in Law hates me and is bestest buddies with my Husbands ex doesn't help one bit. Oh well, F 'em both. Also, you may want to think about getting a restraining order, 7 years is a LONG time to hold a grudge like that, people like that can be dangerous.