By angelisa - 21/11/2015 14:54 - United States - Yuba City

Spicy
Today, I finally felt ready to lose my virginity with my boyfriend. Unfortunately he was too embarrassed to go and buy some condoms, and suggested in all seriousness that we use a sandwich bag instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 704
You deserved it 3 923

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he's too embarrassed to buy condoms, he's definitely not ready for sex.

Sorry Op but if either of you are too embarrassed to buy condoms then you are not ready for sex.

Comments

hoosiergirl94 31

How is using a sandwich bag not more embarrassing than using a condom?

Balls too small to buy condoms, balls too small for sex.....

Suggest him to have sex with a lunch box.

If he/you cannot go to a store and buy condoms then it's a good possibility you guys aren't ready.

Buy condoms with a birthday card so it seems that it's a gift, use the birthday card later for someone and use the condoms for yourself!

This is a classic "you deserved it." Cuz you chose to date That Guy! Also... Hilarious!

By any chance did he tell you his "Bologna" is named Oscar Mayer . . .

When a guy doesn't want to buy condoms it doesn't always mean he's not ready for sex. In some cases some men just want to have sex without them. To be honest, condoms take away from the sensation when you're inside, but it's always smart have them around.

Okay, but that means the girl has to take the HUGE risk of getting pregnant when she doesn't want to be.