By angelisa - 21/11/2015 14:54 - United States - Yuba City

Spicy
Today, I finally felt ready to lose my virginity with my boyfriend. Unfortunately he was too embarrassed to go and buy some condoms, and suggested in all seriousness that we use a sandwich bag instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 704
You deserved it 3 923

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he's too embarrassed to buy condoms, he's definitely not ready for sex.

Sorry Op but if either of you are too embarrassed to buy condoms then you are not ready for sex.

Comments

Tell him that cover is ain't a cover.

If he was too embarrassed why couldn't you have gone and gotten them?

But why would you want your first time to happen with a condom????

Wild guess: because they don't want to have a baby right now. Also, he might not be a virgin, so taking safer sex precautions is still important.

How old are you and your boyfriend? Because mature people would buy condoms and not care what people think, and you have to be mature to have safe sex.

katina1236 20

If he's too embarrassed to buy condoms and offers something that stupid as an alternative then he's to immature to be having sex

you didn't lose your virgnity to him did you?

Because she's not wearing them. He wants to have sex he can buy them.

I agree that it can be awkward & even nerve racking to buy condoms. However, if he can't "man up" to buy some then he's not what I'd call "man enough" to have sex. If you're both 18+, you can go through the self checkout line (with a couple of other items), if not (both) at least 18...you're better off waiting until your both legally consenting adults. OP, you didn't state your ages or how long you've been dating. A lot of people will "think" that they're "in love" with the first person they have sex with...it's just a chemical reaction in the brain that causes the bonding feeling...been there, done that (at 18 1/2) glad I waited until then as first times can make you think you "feel" all kinds of emotions that aren't real...(3 months later we went our separate ways).

I am going you say you probably dodged a bullet there