By Anonymous - 18/01/2018 15:00

Today, I finally felt better after having the flu for two weeks. I decided to do some much-needed cleaning that I hadn't been able to do while sick. I tripped over my rug and broke my ankle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 458
You deserved it 394

Same thing different taste

Top comments

exileonmainst 16

Don’t feel bad over tripping over the rug, it was deceptively flat..

Ah, the classic dilemma of would you rather have a clean house or intact ankles. Truly a problem we all face at some point in our lives.

Comments

EnvyMe33 26

Sounds like something that would happen to me.

exileonmainst 16

Don’t feel bad over tripping over the rug, it was deceptively flat..

Now you have a valid excuse for hiring a maid — cleaning is just too hazardous for an amateurs!

Ah, the classic dilemma of would you rather have a clean house or intact ankles. Truly a problem we all face at some point in our lives.

I’ll take Intact Ankles for a 1000, Alex. Cleaning is too much Jeopardy!

Lobby_Bee 17

There are better ways to get out of cleaning the house.

It’s pretty easy to trip over rugs, pets, small children, and other household obstacles. I’ve done it more times than I can count. I’ve never broken anything though. You must have tripped in a once in a lifetime, perfect storm of angles and impact pressure to pull that off. Hope you are in a field of work or study that doesn’t require the use of that limb for a while.

Time to rest some more...but I think that’s better than the flu...