By Anonymous - 19/03/2013 19:35 - United States - Calexico

Today, I decided to turn my life around and start exercising more. I didn't even make it out the door before I tripped and fractured my ankle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 070
You deserved it 4 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's the universe telling you to sit your ass back down..

I always suspected that exercise was a cruel scam.

Comments

That's the universe telling you to sit your ass back down..

....and try again, harder and better than ever! ;P Obstacles make us stronger, Op. This is just one of them. ;P

wlddog 14

SUCCESS!!! You have already learned to watch where you step. Soon OP will be writing self help books on how to lose weight from a wheel chair. Congrats OP, you may have found your place in the universe.

Success4444 12

Or maybe it is telling them that it will be a struggle but they must preserver?

Or it's OP's body telling him/her just how bad it really doesn't want to exercise..

asnakelovinbabe 16

The universe is apparently trying to tell me the same thing. I have gotten into a great exercise routine and I lost 15 lbs. Now, suddenly, pneumonia. Yaaaaay. I feel the OP's pain... It will be weeks before I can even consider going back to my cardio routine. I can't even get to the top of the stairs before I am heaving and crumpling to my knees feeling like I just finished a marathon.

Things like that happen to us all. My mom broke her ankle getting up from a chair. hope you feel better.

How?? Did she have a giant mouse trap next to her??

Getting out of a chair is hard work, don't underestimate it. As a matter of fact, they should make it an official sport, but I'd hate to see the gruesome injuries.

iLike2Teabag 27

Like somebody getting a season-ending gluteus Maximus strain? Ouch.

Keep your head up and bounce back. It's never too late to obtain happiness. Maybe this is just a symbol that it won't be easy. Keep trying. (:

That's true, it's not about whether you got knocked down or not, it's about what you do when you get back up

Or try horizontal running! (Pitch Perfect was hilarious, by the way)

I always suspected that exercise was a cruel scam.

That's ok for you to say, you're a penguin. You're supposed to be fat!!

You could always tone up your arm muscles. Free weight exercises in front of the tv would still benefit your health.(:

wlddog 14

Ha ha ha ha.... I am sure you did not mean for OP to focus on just one arm, but to be sure to give equal amounts to stress/attention to both arms. No one likes a lopsided person.

27, no one said anything about just one arm....

It was a masturbation joke. Now remember kids "sex can wait, **********"(infomercial)

At least you got motivated! Don't worry op there are other exercises out there, you don't need to go out running :)

I hate to break it to you, but you seem a bit clumsy.

Op, don't let this stop or discourage you! The goal may now have more challenges, but it is no less worth it! :) Find alternatives, tone your upper body and focus on making a healthy diet selection plan for yourself, you'll make great headway still! :D Best of luck, Op! ;)