By Anonymous - 28/11/2009 22:23 - United States

Today, I felt fairly depressed about being single for the holidays during work. This cute girl came to my register asking about our sales ad. After telling her we had no copies, she asked for my number. I shouted: "Finally, someone wants to go out with me." She wanted the store's number to call. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 124
You deserved it 49 633

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Heroesrule99 0

Why the hell would you shout that out? Loser

Even if she DID want your personal number to go out with you, yelling that out isn't the classiest move to make... and probably would have freaked her out a little.

Comments

Jonathan33 0

he's just like Peter Griffin. he can't control his volume when he gets nervous and/or excited. but yea, he dug his own grave on that one.

Im on Unregistered'es side on this one. The US Navy taught me that its the little things kill you. And indeed a little bit of respect and a smile can literally make someone want to live if not but for one day!!! Sorry OP FYL pal! You'll find someone some day!!! I never could understand why American are so snarky and mean spirited!

Even if she HAD been asking for your personal number, that was a really lame and desperate thing to yell out and probably would have scared her off from ringing you anyway. I realise you'd be excited and I'm not saying you shouldn't be, just control yourself. It was probably highly embarrassing for the girl too.

But I do agree he could have exercised or in THIS case get some exercise in self control...

Derp. Get real. Anybody with even half an ounce of sense should've been able to figure that out.

Yeah.. it's not that bad to be single during the holidays. You should stop obsessing about it before you think that the next time your boss calls to ask you to come to work the next day he actually wants to hump you.

Stupid ******* retards I hate when people say I'm depressed seriously. U are not depressed stupid retard w/o school. U might feel sad etc. not depressed. Go cut your veins, no wonder girls don't wanna date you since you get 'depressed' from such a crap reason. Anyway, I bet u ain't got no game - I assume that since he said that he got so excited about the fact that the girl asked for his number.

Silentknight 0

Unregistered, what the Hell is your problem with Autusm? this is the second thread so far in which I have seen you derogatively putting down Autism and now Down's Syndrome as well. I can't speak for the latter, but speaking on behalf of the former, shut the f*** up already.

You scare women away because you are depressed, but you are depressed because women don't like you? Start with yourself. Nobody likes a downer and I don't blame 'em.

noluck84 0

seriously, why the hell would you say that? that'd be like meeting a girl and saying "man, i cant wait to **** you"