Paradise Lost

By IndieRox - 28/11/2009 22:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I am lying next to my new husband. We went to Hawaii for our honeymoon and planned on spending the entire time in bed together. We succeeded in that goal, with both of us unable to leave each other's side for entire week. Sex? No. Food poisoning? Yes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 495
You deserved it 3 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why the hell would you go all the way to Hawaii just to spend the entire time in bed together? You could have saved a lot of money and just spent the entire week in bed together at home. Then you could have gone to Hawaii when you were able to go outside and appreciate it. Kanaloa was angry with you for being stupid, and commanded the fish to give you food poisoning.

Aww... well... at least you're together? Think about how horny and wild the sex will be after waiting for so long, with such anticipation having built up before hand!

Comments

Unregistered 0

how the hell does that suck? its their fault for *Jewing* out on food and buying from the shady broken down restaurant where the counter guy is missing half his teeth and wears an eyepatch. ****

borabora1991 0

If you were going to spend your entire time in Hawaii in bed, then why even go to Hawaii? I mean for all the sights you were planning to see, you could have just as easily gone to a nice hotel right down the street. You probably could have also avoided the food poisoning.

waterynuggets 0

Maybe they got food poisoning while IN Hawaii. I dunno, shit happens >.>

Damn girl, Sucks you cant make a good sammich without killing yourself and your guy, If you was my girl youd be dumped straight. Thankyou for your time

#53, that's just what I was thinking. And #56, when 53 says they could have avoided the food poisoning, he means that if they hadn't gone to Hawaii, they wouldn't have eaten at whatever place gave them food poisoning (the plane, the hotel restaurant, etc), unless of course they got it from their wedding dinner. In which case, OP, you've got a lot of apologies to write to all of the guests that got sick, and hopefully you can get a refund from the caterers!

waterynuggets 0

Lol ok buddy. And if the plane crashed, you'd be saying if they had not of gone to Hawaii, they wouldn't have been in the plane crash. Redundant statement is redundant.

gods_hunter10 0

wow...... 73 your a ******* moron... what the ****! if u don't do somthong the reaction dowdy occur. fucktard

mari3644 0

Aww... well... at least you're together? Think about how horny and wild the sex will be after waiting for so long, with such anticipation having built up before hand!

Why the hell would you go all the way to Hawaii just to spend the entire time in bed together? You could have saved a lot of money and just spent the entire week in bed together at home. Then you could have gone to Hawaii when you were able to go outside and appreciate it. Kanaloa was angry with you for being stupid, and commanded the fish to give you food poisoning.

ElMundio87 0

Nope he's right. If you go to a foreign country, you kind of expect to go outside the hotel at least once, else there was little point in going.

Srsly. If you're going to Hawaii, plan on spending time together OUTSIDE. Most people go to Hawaii for the beaches and other sights, not for the beds.

pretty much what I had in mind.. why the hell would anyone spend hundreds or thousands to go to hawaii if they only plan on staying in the hotel room the whole time?

Serious geography fail #23 OP is Californian. Hawaii is not a foreign country.

expen_dable 0

wow, its so obvious that all of you are little kids. Listen, stop trying to comment on the big grown up FML and telling the nice lady how you think she should have spent her honeymoon.

Right. We're obviously little kids because we have logical questions in mind. No one is telling the OP how to spend her honeymoon; we're just wondering why she'd spend money to essentially stay in bed--yes, with the man she loves, but you don't need to go to Hawaii to do that. If she just likes being in bed in different states, that's fine. It answers the question, I suppose. I suppose I'm a little kid for rationally responding to your comment. I guess I'll just go to my time-out now (ooh, maybe I'll spend it in a corner in Hawaii!). PS: OP, I'm very sorry for what happened. Hopefully both of you make a nice recovery. :] Congratulations on your marriage though!

ludoandthelion 0

Hawaii is not a foreign country, you idiot.

Mahalo for clarifying that. LOL. It's mind blowing. People from foreign countries are more familiar with Hawaii than some people from the US :D

ElMundio87 0

#32 and others My bad, didn't check her country before replying FYI to me hawaii IS a foreign country. How about "expensive remote location"

nofrillz 0

yea I got that in the Dominican. ruined the trip

wow that sucks. but it gives you a reason to have another honeymoon.

faxe 0

I have a question for all women here. Is sex the sole point of the honeymoon?

Your honeymoon can be whatever you want it to be :) Some people are excited to be newly bonded with each other, and express it through making love. There are no rules. OP: Sucks for you both. Maybe you can have a 2nd honeymoon and relive the magic :)

You mean is sex is the sole purpose for marriage?

Sex is the sole purpose of life, and by extension marriage, yes.