By Anonymous - 28/11/2009 22:23 - United States

Today, I felt fairly depressed about being single for the holidays during work. This cute girl came to my register asking about our sales ad. After telling her we had no copies, she asked for my number. I shouted: "Finally, someone wants to go out with me." She wanted the store's number to call. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 124
You deserved it 49 633

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Heroesrule99 0

Why the hell would you shout that out? Loser

Even if she DID want your personal number to go out with you, yelling that out isn't the classiest move to make... and probably would have freaked her out a little.

Comments

Ehm, any mods nowadays? These types of FML are so common and not funny anymore

richnow 0

its been 18 years since youve had a boyfriend?????

Hey, some people have NEVER had a boyfriend... like me. And I don't ever want one. It's not that unusual.

I remember when I had never had a girlfriend yet. I convinced myself that dating was stupid and I didn't need it. Then I got laid and realized that not being able to get a girlfriend does not make dating stupid. To the posters who have said something like "I haven't had a boy/girlfriend for 18 years;" we all know you are only 18 and have never had a date. @36 good work with the list of logical fallacies. Did you know that your ability to list these out is the same reason why your 19 and have always been single? Now all this talk about dating and ******* makes me think of Neil Patrick Harris: "I'm going to a ***** house, and I'm gonna get my **** on."

30 ftw. Just imagine, "Can I have your number?" Response, "Finally!" I know I'd run whether I intended to ask the person out or not.

nonynony 0

Yeah, here's a tip: even if she actually HAD been asking for your number, shouting it to the entire store is a surefire way to make her change her mind, FAST. First, she'd be humiliated, and second, that kind of desperation is NOT attractive.

Even if she did want your personal number, after yelling that she would have lied anyway

:O woooooooooooooooow. bahahhahahaha. xD niiiiice xP

Ew. Why would you shout that? If i was really asking for your number id quickly change my mind and say i was askin for the store's number too. YDI

next time remember that no one wants to go one with you and you'll probably die alone

Aw :( You needed to save some time spelling "You" and "Someone", hope you spent the extra time writing a horrible spelled suicide letter!! something like: "I can't take it anymore, hope u guys understand the reasons 4 y I'm doin this.... Say bye to my m8 "The English language" and tell it I'm sorry I raped it with my fingers... It's all to l8 to take back tho... XOXO JESS THE GURL WHO CANT TAKE FIVE, SORRY:5!! MICROSECONDS OUT OF HER LIFE TO NOT COME OF AS AN IMATURE 10 YEAR OLD.." Now where are MY chillpills..