By pootie - 11/12/2013 13:14 - United States - Miami

Today, I farted so loud that I woke myself up. And the stranger sitting next to me on the airplane. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 576
You deserved it 7 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm jealous. :o I've never accomplished something like that.

Comments

I hope you went to check your underwear afterwards

Dammit OP, It's a plane not a hot air balloon..

It stinks to stink but everyone farts so it's okay, just laugh it off...

If it was loud enough to cut through the white noise on an airplane.... You sir have my respect and admiration. A true virtuoso of flatulence.

I don't think the noise on an airplane is white. Surely some frequency components due to engine vibration etc will be more significant than the other ones.

Noises can't be colors. That's as stupid as letters in math.

This made me laugh so loud that I favorited. I hope you two actually laughed about it tho. & that the fart didn't smell.

You woke yourself and the stranger? Is your butthole still there?

Hope no one figured one of the engines blew or something...that would have been my thought until I could smell it...

Did'ja hear that? Them barkin' spiders sure are loud tonight! I can hear 'em all the way up here!

Wizardo 33

"This is the captain here, we're experiencing some minor flatulence, please remain in your seat until the smell and churning has dissipated thank you..."

BLASPEHY! GIRLS DONT FART.?! I CALL BS ON THIS!!

Well at least they are a stranger so you never have to see them again! That's still embarrassing, but look on the brightside!