Single shot

By irulan - 14/01/2020 03:00 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I farted so loudly in bed and I woke up my husband. Startled, he thought that someone was entered in our room and fired a shot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 533
You deserved it 595

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he got up and literally fired a gun then you need to take it away from him. To shoot blindly even after being awoken is reckless and will get someone innocent injured or killed

I'd believe it if you were in the US or some similar sort of violent dangerous country. But you're in the UK and keep a loaded gun in your bedroom? Are you ******* crazy? Unless "fired a shot" is a euphemism.

Comments

Lol my bf farted so loudly he woke himself up. Awesome

TCRII 29

No, OP's hubby thought that an intruder in their bedroom had fired a gunshot, but it was just her fart.

I'd believe it if you were in the US or some similar sort of violent dangerous country. But you're in the UK and keep a loaded gun in your bedroom? Are you ******* crazy? Unless "fired a shot" is a euphemism.

Well, the OP did say "someone was entered"...

No, OP's hubby thought that an intruder in their bedroom had fired a gunshot, but it was just her fart waking him up.

"....U.S. or some other similar sort of violent dangerous country".... LOL. We're safer than you are. You've been listening to lies, propaganda. The overwhelming majority of U.S. gun owners are lawful, responsible citizens that practice and train safely. As with anything else, there's a few assholes in the bunch that give the rest of us a bad image.

avertle 9

Dude. I think she means he though someone entered their room, and then fired a shot. He thought the person that entered the room fired a shot. He didn’t fire a shot.

If he got up and literally fired a gun then you need to take it away from him. To shoot blindly even after being awoken is reckless and will get someone innocent injured or killed

bloopaloop 27

He thought the “intruder” “fired a shot”.

If he really fired a shot from a gun you have to take it away. You could be making some noise while returning from the bathroom and he would fire at the "intruder".

No, OP's hubby thought that an intruder in their bedroom had fired a gunshot, but it was just her fart waking him up.

Wait, did your husband fire a shot, or did he think your fart was the sound of someone firing a shot in your room?

The way this is worded sounds like they're not a native English speaker. I think the fart sounded like a gun shot. Hope their ass is okay.

No, OP's hubby thought that an intruder in their bedroom had fired a gunshot, but it was just her fart waking him up.

Mungolikecandy 19

Is your husband a criminal as in the UK pistols are illegal and other guns must be stored securely?

No, OP's hubby thought that an intruder in their bedroom had fired a gunshot, but it was just her fart.