Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
  chels1994  |  11

I hate when people say that they disrespect family members, especially parents or guardians, just to sound hardcore. Stop being a disrespectful jackass.

  bamagrl410  |  31

Yea, unless her parents are divorced or for some reason her mother isn't around anymore. It's possible she passed away or has serious health or mental problems preventing her from being in the girl's life. Don't be so quick to judge, 115.


Or how about the dad just grows up, actually takes some parental responsibility and helps his child. She shouldn't have to ask a female relative, a difference in sex shouldn't matter. Helping your kid, no matter problem, even when it comes to intimate areas when you're the opposite sex, is a parent's job. You can't avoid situations just because it's slightly embarrassing and out of your comfort zone. If you choose to become a parent, you signed up for caring for them regardless of the issue. Also, if we stopped treating this stuff like it's embarrassing and something we shouldn't discuss with the opposite sex, the stigma around it would go away.

By  saranndipidy  |  0

judging by your screen name, I'd say it's a bladder infection. ask someone else to take you to the doctor. the only way to cure it is with antibiotics from the doctor.

  Ugi  |  26

UTIs certainly make it hurt to pee. Also tends to make you want to pee all the time although you should try not to as that makes the burning worse.

I believe the pain from a UTI comes from the acid produced by the infecting bacteria. Some drinks, like orange juice, make that worse. Some, like cranberry and those sodium-citrate drinks you can buy, lower the acidity (increase pH) and relieve the symptoms but don't kill the bugs. If it's a burning pain and you feel like you need to pee a lot then you want some of those drinks in the meantime but they won't cure you.

In any case, however, you do need to find your way to a doctor somehow. I'm afraid that if your mother can't help then you will have to convince Dad to take you seriously.

  dumboears  |  8

It could also be a yeast infection which you can treat with stuff you buy at the pharmacy. But nonetheless, I doubt every single person commenting on here is a doctor, myself included, so you should figure a way to get to the doctor.