By fmylife - 26/08/2010 10:09 - Malaysia

Spicy
Today, I downloaded porn and saved it on my desktop. After watching it, I couldn't delete it, and now it is stuck on the desktop. It is a shared computer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 881
You deserved it 69 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheComputerGuy96 16

Do these steps in order until you delete the file. 1. Restart the computer then delete again. 2. Use this program called Unlocker. (Search with google) 3. Go to start, Run, type: "cmd" press enter, then write: bcdedit.exe /delete {current}, then press enter. Now close cmd and go back and try deleting. The file can't still be there now.

ElMundio87 0

much easier just to delete your c:/windows/system32 folder

Comments

Boy, just download another tame file to the same name and overwrite it!

Because the **** file's unlikely to have a name like, say, "hot girls ______" or "_____ cumshot" or something like that, right? I'm sure if the family clicked on a file called "sexy tubby girls" to see the Teletubbies eating tubby custard, they'd be more worried.

But then the file wouldn't automatically overwrite, because it has a different name...

I meant rename the **** file to the same as the file that the OP would download to overwrite it. Then when it's downloaded it will overwrite it.

dude all u do is click delete than restate your computer and the vid will be gone , then just empty ur recycle bin

if you can't delete something sometimes if you log off and log back on you can. if you can't delete it because you are not admin then you are ******.

Why would you save it to your desktop? That's just asking for trouble. If you're going to download anything you don't want others to know about then save it somewhere subtle/hidden.

mintcar 9

What're you like 12? Everyone probably knows you jack off to **** anyway. Just leave it on the computer for someone else to enjoy it.

serj_fml 0

I Hope it wasn't two girls and a cup!!! lol

If you really don't want them to find out. Restore the computer to factory settings, you could also try many of the things posted here... Anyway I'm sure your dad won't care, your mum may well think you're disgusting.

neverrrrrrr save ****. rub it out and move on

ElMundio87 0

any man in this comment thread who claims that he's never watched **** is a liar