By gabby - 24/02/2012 23:01 - United States

Today, I dolled myself up and hit the campus gym, hoping to leave with a cute boy's number. I left in a stretcher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 020
You deserved it 32 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cute boys don't usually go to the gym. And if I were you I'd be looking for a handsome man's number. Cute boys only come in one age: twelve.

Comments

2010unknowngirl 4

That's what you get getting dolled up to go to the gym.

Gym's for sweating...keep your ***** @ss out.

rifletwirler92 15

Why do people care so much that she went to pick up guys? It's her choice not anyone else's.

Because the world needs less attention seeking bimbos. Because someone should reserve the right to go a gym for the sole purpose of working out without being subjected to girls like that. Because life shouldn't be about trying to pick someone up every where you go.

Because she posted this FML herself, and when that happens you know you're going to get judged. If you don't want to be judged for whatever the FML is, then don't post an FML. It's as easy as that. Also, plenty of us have been in the situation where those attention-seekers have come into the gym and annoyed the hell out of a lot of people there by acting the way they do. I was another women in the gym with a friend of mine (he was trying to get me to be more active) and I saw one of these kinds of women walk in. It really does make the ENTIRE room feel way more awkward, and that's not fair to the people who are there trying to work out (you know, use what the space is INTENDED FOR.)

Why would you want a boy if your in collage? Usually a Guy in collage is a man.

perdix 29

How did this happen? Did you keep nagging the boy for his number, and since you wouldn't take no for an answer, he decked you?

MrsUresti 8

Hahahahaha hey look at the bright side you will meet some yummy doctors!!!! ;P

blegehlehgleh 0
xStaciexLynnx 15

The only person I know who picked someone up at the gym is my exboyfriend. And he was my boyfriend at the time... See what kind of people are at the gym?! Seriously though, you got 'dolled up' to go to the gym? Really? YDI.

perdix 29

You should have brought your own Shakeweight. You wouldn't have to mess with phone numbers -- you'd have "dates" lining up in the parking lot.