By gabby - 24/02/2012 23:01 - United States

Today, I dolled myself up and hit the campus gym, hoping to leave with a cute boy's number. I left in a stretcher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 020
You deserved it 32 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cute boys don't usually go to the gym. And if I were you I'd be looking for a handsome man's number. Cute boys only come in one age: twelve.

Comments

Whats the point? They can't work out too hard because they might sweat their make up off.

Gyms are for exercising not picking people up..

I could see both, but going there for the express purpose of trying to pick someone up (including getting "dolled up") is, in my opinion, really stupid. I know a lot of guys who go to the gym on schedule, and they really hate it when they see women walk in wearing make-up looking for attention. As if just because they're female and in a gym then they are some kind of token-girl who will have the guys falling all over each other to get to her. If you go to the gym to exercise and happen to pick someone up then fine, but you really shouldn't be going there for the sole purpose of doing so.

I see where #18 is going. Why not go to the gym and do both? If you grab and lift a person it helps out with your muscles and... wait...

blegehlehgleh 0

You "dolled yourself up" to go to the gym? *facehoof*

Who the heck dolls themselves up to go to the gym? You go there to work out, it's not a bar. YDI.

I'd hate to see you try strip-aerobics in heels!!!

blair_x 12

Seriously, no one cares how you look like at the gym. The purpose for gyms is to exercise and feel good about yourself, not to pick up guys and try to get as many numbers as you can. There are places for that, and gyms aren't one of them.

I hate it when I go to the gym and women try to hit on me I'm there to work out.

Especially ones are bigger and stronger then me

I hope the last guy in the ambulance before you wasn't the one with the exploding colostomy bag.

Clean underwear is some bs, if your in an ambulance, there's a good chance you just pissed yourself cause of trauma/intense ****** pain…