By ang3l4 - 21/09/2016 05:28 - United States - Redding

Today, I discovered that my state is passing a bill regulating cow "emissions". Basically, we need to regulate cow farts. I live in a farming town. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 521
You deserved it 1 234

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The first person to come up with an air purifying butt plug is going to make millions.

I wouldn't worry OP, it's not like anyone can tell if your cows are "exceeding the limit" and then fine you or haul you off to jail.

Comments

ohsnapword 21

I guess they solved the crime problem in California...

I understand that it sounds ridiculous, but methane emissions from cows are an important cause of climate change. It sucks for cattle farmers, but the reality is they are causing these emissions and something needs to be done about it--otherwise our children and grandchildren will suffer the consequences.

This is hilarious, how the bloody hell COULD it be regulated? Standing by it's arse and saying 'That's it for today Bertha' when it hits 10?

Are you the person who has to go out and measure the amount of each cow fart? cuz that does sound like FML.

As mentioned in previous comments, the cows emissions are contributing massive portions of gases that are destroying the ozone layer. There are currently many studies investigating methods of reducing the gas output such as diet and breed of cow. The regulation law is meant to push farmers to start being more conscious of what the cows are releasing and to start looking for solutions

A happy farting cow = a great steak and a cold glass of milk. Fart on Bessie fart on.

lee47_fml 6

Interesting posts, but the regulations are to decrease the manure. Too much sh## is not a good thing. Some farmers forget that there are ways of decreasing piles of sh## instead of ignoring it. Dairy farms can pile up a massive amount.

rogwest 23

This is what happens when you let limp wristed sissy ass liberals in charge… liberalism is a mental disorder…