By ang3l4 - 21/09/2016 05:28 - United States - Redding

Today, I discovered that my state is passing a bill regulating cow "emissions". Basically, we need to regulate cow farts. I live in a farming town. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 521
You deserved it 1 234

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The first person to come up with an air purifying butt plug is going to make millions.

I wouldn't worry OP, it's not like anyone can tell if your cows are "exceeding the limit" and then fine you or haul you off to jail.

Comments

Don't pasture-fed cows produce less methane?

What the actual ****? Only in California......

We should probably take a look at speaking to India about this "issue"...

It's not quite that hard to regulate. My understanding is that cows produce more harmful gasses when fed in certain ways, and that by changing the feeding process we can reduce the emissions of the cows. Seems pretty fair aside from it cutting in to profits, but increases in meat prices have been coming for a long time anyway.

Sorry that you have to deal with it, but it had to be someone.

Good thing I live in Huntington Beach enjoying the ocean breeze and far from the cows!

They're probably going to require a certain type of feed and a limit to cow population.

Hahaha i read this the other day on the news and i laughed. like how do they expect us to keep cows from farting? California is full of idiots in office. Don't worry OP just stick a finger in its butt when it tells you it needs to fart and stop it. smh.

That is the stupidest thing ever! How are you meant to do anything about their emissions, and who the hell is going to regulate it?