By thatsnice - 09/12/2014 21:19 - United States - Warwick

Today, I confessed to my roommate of 4 years that I'm in love with her. Her response? Sticking her tongue out at me and blowing a raspberry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 094
You deserved it 4 280

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Awkward situations lead to awkward responses! Or maybe she was too nervous to say it back!

It was a defense mechanism... It wasn't as trivial to her as she made it seem.

Comments

at least she avoids herself from choking the raspberry...

That grammar confused me what exactly happened here? Raspberries can be blown? Or "blowed"? if op was to ask

Radayam 19

"Blowing a raspberry" means sticking out your tongue and blowing to produce a rude noise.

Not quite sure what you expected to happen. You weren't even dating her.

Never EVER date someone you already live with in a room mate situation. It's why you don't date your immediate colleagues at work. Also, it's best not to spring the "love" word on someone you're not dating. You're better off just confessing that you have a crush on them. Love is a big scary word.

1R1X0X0 10

What on earth does this term with the raspberry mean? I'm not a native speaker and am really confused right now..

PainOfDemise 11

was it in a cute way??... she may have been super nervous and didn't expect it. when my boyfriend told me he loved me for the first time I started crying and walked off for a minute (which looks incredibly rude, I know). I wasn't expecting it. But I came back and responded at least..

Plot twist: her "roommate" is her four-year-old daughter