By Anonymous - 11/08/2011 17:58 - Vietnam

Today, I checked into a hotel because my boss had assigned me to a new position. As soon as the reception lady looked up, she had me kicked out of the hotel. Apparently, one of the regulations is, "No prostitutes allowed." I was wearing a business suit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 819
You deserved it 4 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well maybe your skirt was just a little too short.....

Comments

foxmatrix15 8

Something about this FML doesn't add up even a male or female suit has a distinct work look that does not scream *****. Did u dress up like u are running for congress or like u just got back from a BJ from an alley?

Mipz 2

Wtf do you look like??? Or is the desk lady just a moron?

sparxva 12

Lawsuit. But leave the 7-inch heels home next time.

SteelCladAngel 0

Just FYI...prostitutes don't always dress in skanky clothes...ever heard of an escort service?? They dress in clothes their...renter wants them to dress in whether it me a 5k$ dress or a leather skirt and chainmail bra Maybe it was your attitude, hair, makeup, jewelry or something.

lshmsfomhaiadmt 0

are you a girl or guy? if a guy maybe shes telling you you cant bring any hoes like some of the business men (like my dad) or maybe she thought you were a pimp ;)

newjerseyguy 0

Either you were wearing that suit in a slutty manner or you can sue the shit out of that place.

TrentTheGamer 3

I can imagine why she would think that unless you were wearing the outfit in a slutty fashion.