By Anonymous - 11/08/2011 17:58 - Vietnam

Today, I checked into a hotel because my boss had assigned me to a new position. As soon as the reception lady looked up, she had me kicked out of the hotel. Apparently, one of the regulations is, "No prostitutes allowed." I was wearing a business suit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 819
You deserved it 4 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well maybe your skirt was just a little too short.....

Comments

86, you clearly missed the sarcasm in 80s post.

37vipers 0

Don't worry she was just jealous you look great in a business suit

Because a suit totally screams prostitute...

The problem is while you checked in you asked for the hourly rate, if your trying to throw the scent off the ho train ask for a full nights price.

am I the only one who doesn't get this?

Probably. Let me explain. Upscale hotels don't like prostitutes. It's apparently bad for business. OP tried checking in as a legitimate customer, and the receptionist thought she was a prostitute. OP might have been dressed like a ****, or the receptionist might have been an idiot. Either way, how would you feel if someone called you a prostitute? Hence, FYL goes to the OP. Cheers.

uprising_fml 0

the woman at the front desk could have been elderly and held traditional/dated views that would obscure the more modern and less modest way woman daily dress currently. which could make OP look scantily dressed in the receptionists perception .

You should've stripped and licked her cheek. If she liked it you would've got in honey.

Jujubilee 1

Must be too much M.A.C. eyeshadow...

Damion_Laverne 6

OP must be too sexy. Pics please!