By Anonymous - 11/08/2011 17:58 - Vietnam

Today, I checked into a hotel because my boss had assigned me to a new position. As soon as the reception lady looked up, she had me kicked out of the hotel. Apparently, one of the regulations is, "No prostitutes allowed." I was wearing a business suit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 819
You deserved it 4 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well maybe your skirt was just a little too short.....

Comments

perdix 29

YDI for being a *****! I've always wanted to use that one. In the early days of FML, that line was very popular until people like me started making fun of it. Now, it's a rare as the reverse FML (Today, a ***** came into my hotel and was pissed off when I kicked her out. She thought she could fool me by wearing a suit. FML.)

Exactly. Can't smoke the crack at home, cause the ****** kids always pinch some while you're not lookin'

Means your hot enough to be suggestive in a buisness suit...its almost a compliment.

High class escorts wear suits. At least she thought you were pretty enough?

perdix 29

Your boss shouldn't have registered you under the name Sucky Sucky Fi-Dollah.

You have girr-fren Vietnam? (full metal jacket)

bananaburger 0

80, I doubt u smoke crack And who the hell would buy a hotel room just to smile dumb ass

daydreamer244 13

where the **** did u get ur suit?

I think it's really hilarious that most of you think prostitutes are good looking or hot. Good looking prostitutes are the exception not the rule.

jobsman99 0

maybe it was not wearing a shirt or bra and showing your breasts was not the thing to do.

madddssss 0

You must be really hott! ;)