By Busted - 31/12/2009 20:52 - Mexico

Today, I canceled my ATM card, because it had been lost. Then I found it. Then I found out I can't reactivate it, because I asked for a replacement card. I'm from CA, and I'm in Mexico with only 20 bucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 236
You deserved it 8 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bugmenot1 1

You are in Mexico with 20 USD...What's the problem with living like a king?

i guess you'll just have to sell your body. probably won't be a problem.

Comments

Klabauterpete 0

OMG, so it's like you actually lost your credit card. Surely that happened to no one ever before and your life is indeed ******. (YDI)

Tomhasnocaffeine 2

lol and you got on a computer

Psh. This is what adventures are made of! Ok, I'll admit it sucks, but hey, you're in Mexico. This is a novel waiting to happen.

fmlhard1 0

ok let me tell you guys 20 bucks are not THAT much ok.. and if you are in DF you are sooo close to the embassy. trust me I´m mexican :) I can help you jajaja...!

ozunanunez 0

#49 I agree with you 100% Im mexican.. & I happen to go to Mexico EVERYDAY.. bringing US money to spend in Mexico.. & let me tell you, 20 bucks is nothing. So people, learn you facts before you criticize.. PLEASE. pinchis pendejos:)

you should know better after "cancelling" a card, you can't reactivate it, don't take anything for granted, next time actually look for it when you can't find something

Actually, you could have left out half of this FML because even if you hadn't found the card you'd still be in Mexico with 20 bucks. Although I guess the fact that the card is right there but is useless does kinda make it worse...