By Busted - 31/12/2009 20:52 - Mexico

Today, I canceled my ATM card, because it had been lost. Then I found it. Then I found out I can't reactivate it, because I asked for a replacement card. I'm from CA, and I'm in Mexico with only 20 bucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 236
You deserved it 8 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bugmenot1 1

You are in Mexico with 20 USD...What's the problem with living like a king?

i guess you'll just have to sell your body. probably won't be a problem.

Comments

tatiianah_fml 0

FYL wasnt any other place for a vacation?

Doesn't it take like 2 bucks to cross the border? Just go back and hitch home, or nip/buy a bike and ride.

As some people stated before, with those 20 bucks (246 pesos aprox) you can: pay 3 pesos for Metro ticket to downtown or "central de abastos", buy a bag of lollypops on some candy store for 60 pesos, another Metro ticket to Coyoacan, sell your lollypops at 3 pesos each stating your current situation (some people will give you more than 3 pesos, we mexicans are good people) at the end of the day you will have like 500 pesos (more or less), in coyoacan there are some cheap hostels (for foreign students) and they will cost like 250 pesos each night, you can then spent the rest but save 60 pesos, next day repeat! Yeah some people do their livings that way...

andythecurefan 0

Look at the bright side, you have $200 pesos or so.

Mob_Hollows 0

it could be worse. you could be stuck in Mexico with only 20bucks.

sunny23 0

i give you a simple solution, do some sort of a crime, the police will deport you back to USA on their own expenses.

aaaand how are you posting this, Mr. I'm broke in Mexico?

I can't believe this has been accepted. why would bother writing this message if your screwed?

nemohazADDlama 0

well you are the richest person in mexico yay!!!!! ( no joke) Mexico is ******* poor and full of drugees!!!! plus it's dangerous...... I bet there prez will shoot you for the money!!!!

you could buy the whole country of Mexico for less then $20