By Busted - 31/12/2009 20:52 - Mexico

Today, I canceled my ATM card, because it had been lost. Then I found it. Then I found out I can't reactivate it, because I asked for a replacement card. I'm from CA, and I'm in Mexico with only 20 bucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 236
You deserved it 8 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bugmenot1 1

You are in Mexico with 20 USD...What's the problem with living like a king?

i guess you'll just have to sell your body. probably won't be a problem.

Comments

you should ALWAYS have extra pesos on you

If OP has 20 dollars and no card- how'd she get into a good hotel, unless she checked in before she lost in and she should be more worried about how to check out.

The location of this FML says Distrito federal, that's at least 900 miles from an embassy. pendejos.

@93 : The Federal District is Mexico City (You know, the really big, important city. Some even call it a capital), and it does have a US embassy. And BTW, 20 bucks is 230 pesos, and it's enough to get to the US embassy from almost anywhere in the city. But it's certainly not enough to live for a month. Just becuse 230 is more than 20 doesn't mean you can buy more stuff. Looks like some people here missed elementary school.

Actually everything is a lot more expensive in Mexico

QueenieKris 0

1. Who goes to Mexico on anything other than ALL INCLUSIVE!? and 2. Yes, 20 bucks in Mexico. You'll live like a King or Queen(IE) ...

pinktwin 0

people are sooooooo ignorant 20 dollars in Mexico isnt tht much it sounds like alot cuz it has more zeros bt in reality it isnt very much

20 dollars in Mexico, is more than enough to live about 2 days... considering you aren't having breakfast, and having hot dogs at a 7 eleven... (yes there are seven elevens around here too)... or maybe you could get 40 pounds of tortillas, or a cab ride to the nearest US embassy (just that... and maybe a meal)... where you'd find help... I don't want to argue with a bunch of rednecks who doesn't seem to have the slightest understanding of another country which by the way... is the 13th biggest economy based on GDP, in a list of over 170...