By Anonymous - 04/11/2010 21:44 - United States

Today, I came home to find my younger daughter left her silly band collection on the carpet in front of the fireplace. I now have melted unicorns and princesses stuck in my carpet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 994
You deserved it 4 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fortuitous 0

Watch that become the next big thing in the carpet industry: The Silly Band Carpet, only available from Empire Today!

lildevil963 0

in da hood we wear dem getto silly bands tht only look like circles

Comments

xFalzz 0

^This They look horrible when worn.

skimonkey96 0

bwahahahaha that's hilarious!

fakeaccountX 6
DakotaCat 4

Oh yah ya betcha real hard to get rid of.

proski 0
wwerulez14 6

YDI. Shaped rubber bands. That guy who created them is now a millionaire. For SHAPED RUBBER. Some people work their entire lives, and never become that wealthy. Some guy shapes rubber bands and becomes a millionaire after like 4 weeks. Kind of funny isn't it? :P

Sad is what it is. They're ridiculously popular. Why? Because that's what happens with fads . I'm probably one of very few teenage girls who have never had or worn a silly band. There stupid. That is all :)

I'm almost nearly sort of close to positive that it was a young boy 16>

YDI for leaving a child unsupervised around a fireplace.

It doesn't say how old the child is. Silly bands are popular with people well into their twenties.

That may sound stupid but my mother refers to me as her youngest or her younger daughter and I'm already in my twenties, so it doesn't mean a whole lot that she said her younger daughter left her silly bands in front of the fireplace.

I'm going to assume that if her child was that old, she wouldn't be stupid enough to leave thin plastic bands that close to a fireplace, but I realize there are some really stupid people out there.

There is also the possibility that she didn't mean to leave them there. I have set stuff down with the intention of picking back up and been distracted by stuff before. She may have had them in her hand or been wearing them and set them down without really thinking about it. That wasn't really my point anyway, I was just saying that perhaps her daughter is old enough to be alone near a fireplace and just did something without thinking.

Who says the OP left their daughter unsupervised?

That too, it doesn't say that the child was unsupervised. There are many children who still have both parents. The girl could have been home with her dad. She could have a nanny. Her grandparents could be living with them. There are a ton of possibilities.

skyttlz 32

I don't like silly bands I have some and idk what to do with them