By Anonymous - 04/11/2010 21:44 - United States

Today, I came home to find my younger daughter left her silly band collection on the carpet in front of the fireplace. I now have melted unicorns and princesses stuck in my carpet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 995
You deserved it 4 190

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fortuitous 0

Watch that become the next big thing in the carpet industry: The Silly Band Carpet, only available from Empire Today!

lildevil963 0

in da hood we wear dem getto silly bands tht only look like circles

Comments

EvilDave 13

If your fireplace can melt silly bands sitting on the carpet, then your fireplace is a fire hazard.

As this being an argument based on personal opinion, I vote for George Clooney in a banana hammock.

So are you saying you left a kidd young enough to be into the silly band fad at home alone with a fire burning big enough in the fireplace that it generated enough heat to melt the silly bands? Young kidd + fire burning in fire place and all you got was melted rubber on your carpet = you're extremely lucky.... But still Ydi. Just for not keeping an eye on her around a fire anyway...

How do you know the child was home alone? There are some children who still have two parents. Their dad could have been watching them. Also sticky bands are popular with people well into their twenties so your logic is faulty.

you make no point. there is no such thing as sticky bands, its called SILLY bands

Actually your wrong because there is such a thing as sticky bands, you just get them out of gumball machines. However, I apologize for saying sticky when I meant silly bands. I was distracted when I was typing my comment. I did still make a point with my original response because they really don't know that the child was unsupervised.

iamelrebel 0

I feel like this is fake because it would take a lot of heat to melt a silly band because they are made of silicone. your carpet would melt first.

At least you didn't find her boyfriend munching her carpet in front of the fire. Could be worse

Idkanymore92 0

Carpet fireplace=fire hazard. From a fireman's daughter.

RachelBerry_fml 5

silly bandz got banned from my high school after one juinor stabbed a freshman killing him bcuz he wouldnt give him the geenie.. i was really good friends with the person who died.. i will never ever wear a silly band again RIP Josh :'(