By Anonymous - 03/07/2014 16:42 - France - Beausoleil

Today, I came home from vacation, only to find my neighbours relaxing on my patio, and their kids swimming in my pool. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 563
You deserved it 4 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

That's grounds for trespassing: you can sue.

I would be very mad if that happened to me. If something happened to the kids while in your pool you could end up in serious trouble, also trespassing and using things that are yours without permission is just rude. Even if you invited them over before it gives no right to use your stuff, I don't think you really need police especially if you are close to these neighbors but talking to them would be good also set up a security camera by the pool for the future so you know if anyone goes in without your consent (also helps if you do call the police or go to court for trespassing)!

MikeyLean 8

"In cousin Eddie voice" we don't mean to impose.

fuggotmuggot 14
SuperMew 22

1- Get a spiked fence and s licked gate. 2- drain the pool before you leave.

Draining the pool and then refilling when OP gets back from a holiday would take a lot of time and money. They are better off just putting a lock on the gate and getting a higher fence put in. Although OP shouldn't have to go to these lengths to stop trespassers, it's definitely the cheaper and better option rather than emptying and refilling the pool every time a holiday comes up.

If the neighbors have a pool, then you have a pool! :) But no seriously, call the cops for home invasion.

Quit hoggin the neighborhood pool, OP!

I had that happen before too, there were 2 kids on my trampoline when I came home... I also went to a friends home to get something for him and I found 3 stoners in his camper, they were his friends but still he didn't want them there and was very angry