By Anonymous - 03/07/2014 16:42 - France - Beausoleil

Today, I came home from vacation, only to find my neighbours relaxing on my patio, and their kids swimming in my pool. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 563
You deserved it 4 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Next time they're on holiday, shit in their pillows.

A07 48

It'd be better to just leave an unflushed shit in the toilet.

Don't ask why just do it. (This comment sponsered by nike)

Take off the toilet bowl lid and drop your deuce up there.It's called an upper-decker. Also known as 2000 Flushes Brown.

Tell them to pay the $100 pool use fee up front. Good only during summer and call first to see if it okay to use. There ya go.

btrag97 13

No need to get the cops involved, unless you wanna wake up with 4 flat tires lol

Yeah. It kinda pisses me off how quick people are to call the cops on something like this. Solve your own problems.

btrag97 13

Well I guess we're the only ones that get it lol

If one of the kids gets hurt in the pool and the parents try to sue OP, it'll be good to have a record of them being there without the OP's knowledge or permission.

Queen_of_Night 20

Funny, it would have been OP's problem if one of them got hurt and they sued for damages. Calling the police keeps an official record.

btrag97 13

Let them sue haha they won't get anything.

btrag97 13

And you obviously know nothing about the law, if OP did call the cops, and the people that were hanging in his pool say that weren't, and OP doesn't have proof, the cops can't do anything? So in this situation, it's best to handle it yourself

supersquirel500 10

but in this case, they do have proof. as OP said he/she saw them trespassing

kingdomgirl94 29

Phones all have cameras these days you know.

btrag97 13

So? The last thing he's going to do is whip out his phone, if I got home and saw people in my pool it would scare the crap out of me. Theirs crazy people out their, I'm not going to stand video taping them

btrag97 13

Cops can't take their word for it lol

#57 If the neighbors got injured and tried to sue OP while they were on his property illegally in the first place, it wouldn't work in France. I don't think it would even go to court and the police would laugh at their face. We don't sue everyone for our own mistakes.

kingdomgirl94 29

I'm not familliar with French law, so I'll take your word for it that France has a better legal system than the USA and Canada, where there very much is a factor of liability here.

with the information in the fml, I would've called the cops. If one of the kids did get hurt you would have atleast a record of some sort to say that you didn't invite them over. If they tried to sue, op would have the record to plead her case.

A07 48

Now you know who has to clean the pool this time.

That's when you add cornstarch to the water in the pool and watch the kids' life force slowly escape from them as they struggle in futility against the powers of a non-newtonian fluid. Pesky kids.

FroggerForReal 11

use it or lose it. But seriously tho I guess those are rude neighbors they should've at least asked