By painedandpissed - 10/08/2014 16:42 - United States - Los Angeles

Spicy
Today, I called my boyfriend and invited him over to watch a movie. He was all for it, until I mentioned I was on my period, at which point he said "NOPE." and hung up on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 089
You deserved it 7 161

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So basically he wants to be in a relationship 3/4 of the month smh

Fatfairygoth 11

Comments

Why are all the comments saying she might be bitchy during her periods getting disliked. A lot of girls are and i'm sure bf's wouldn't wanna deal with that.

Lil bitch to afraid to go in on your period. Condom it and hit it

What a dick, period or not he should at least watch a movie with you, you're not his sex toy. Kick his ungrateful ass to the crub and find yourself a real man.

you mean your EX bf right ?? He's pretty rude. I wouldn't put up with that BS. ok I know I am gonna get thumbed down but whatever. NO one should EVER have to put up with being disrespected. Period or no Period.

If it's time for aunt flow. Then it's time to go

I don't understand the women who date immature pricks then expect other people to feel sorry for them every time the guy does something mean. You know how you fix this problem? Stop dating assholes.

squideth 18

Let me guess, you're a REALLY NICE GUY??? Yeah get over yourself, fedorabro.

Yeah you need to have a chat with your boyfriend about mutual respect . And with hold any " jobs" til he gets the point. #mytwocents

rachangie 19

Maybe he's not just in the relationship for sex, maybe he's just grossed out about knowing when your period is. Or maybe he's afraid you'll be a giant bitch the whole time, it's a common misconception. No need to jump to the worst possible conclusion:)

If he's gonna be that much of an ass then she should still dumb him. Even if he's not in it just for sex she could do better, no one deserves an ass like that for a boyfriend.

knoxxx 22

Yeah, if he's "grossed out" knowing she's on her period, he's too immature to be having sex or even be worth dating. Dump the child.

rachangie 19

I think they should at least have a discussion about it or else she becomes just as immature. Relationships take two people willing to have discussions about things, dumping him immediately is never the first conclusion I jump to. If he refuses to talk about it and the relationship doesn't grow from this situation then by all means, she should dump him.