By painedandpissed - 10/08/2014 16:42 - United States - Los Angeles

Spicy
Today, I called my boyfriend and invited him over to watch a movie. He was all for it, until I mentioned I was on my period, at which point he said "NOPE." and hung up on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 089
You deserved it 7 161

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So basically he wants to be in a relationship 3/4 of the month smh

Fatfairygoth 11

Comments

So he's your ex-boyfriend now, right? He ought to be, you shouldn't waste your time with such a jerk.

sailorarctic 22

why do so many men not realize you can do more than penetrative sex while their girl is having her shark week? oral. use hands. or, in my husband's case paizuri if you have the chest for it.

Louie CK: "Young men are afraid of women's bodies. They say 'My girlfriends on her period!! What do I do??'" "Eff her right in her period hole! Hey, I'm 43, I don't give a s***. You're on your period, come right on over. I'll drink the blood after, let's party!" Point being, when boys grow into men, they stop being disturbed by the natural things women's bodies do, and stop making the women feel bad about it themselves.

Well not to be a jerk or anything but when a girl is on her period she acts irrationally and guys will not want to risk dealing with someone acting irrationally. It's not the girls fault or the guy.

While I don't agree with the word choice, that was a bit immature and rude, you can't blame a guy for wanting to steer clear.

Lili_love 14

maybe I'm weird but I don't see a problem? personally I would never invite a guy over if I'm on my period. its awkward and pointless to me but that's just me

abccc123 2