By painedandpissed - 10/08/2014 16:42 - United States - Los Angeles

Spicy
Today, I called my boyfriend and invited him over to watch a movie. He was all for it, until I mentioned I was on my period, at which point he said "NOPE." and hung up on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 089
You deserved it 7 161

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So basically he wants to be in a relationship 3/4 of the month smh

Fatfairygoth 11

Comments

What are you gonna watch? We can all just netflix it all at the same time with you, tell us what time

jennakat01 7

May just be me, but if he doesn't wanna be with you while you're on your period, I don't blame him. I'm AWFUL on my period. Also, he just doesn't have to be there if he doesn't wanna. Now, he could've been nicer about it, but you shouldn't be so sensitive. My dad does that to me sometimes :D it just depends on whether he meant it in a mean or joking way.

he obviously don't consider you as his girlfriend.

You shouldn't take that shit from anyone. If he thinks he can pick and choose when to love you then he's got another thing coming... dick.

I was gonna suggest that you say that you missed your period, but given his reaction, that might not be a good idea.

I think he wanted more than just to watch a movie...you should find someone who would like do what you would like no matter what time of the month it is

XBurytheCastleX 25

When you are off of your period call him up and let him know, then tell him he can't have it and break up with him.

Well I guess he doesn't know that being on your period also makes you horny a hell of a lot more. That or you're horrible to be around when you're on your period, it might've just been easier not to mention it and let him find out for himself if he was wanting it. (Also sex is better whilst you're on, just messier).

I don't usually say this, but if he is only with you to get laid then honestly you better off moving on and finding someone who does indeed want to be with you. All of the time.